freedom?WTF

Really can't see the problem............

The problem mmmmmmmmmmmmmr. bean is covered by the little bit of cloth on their tush.
That's why you can't see it.
With respect......I still dont get it.!
what exactly is the problem.??????????
Your children/grandchildren would be exposed to far more on the beach in summertime.......
In fact I would go as far as to suggest...that your 'body' inhibitions will have a direct and negative effect on the children your with at the time......
Or have I completely missed the joke..... :confused:

Sponsored Links
nakid, barbeuing.. :)

What are them words. Naked im guessing is the 1st one? Sorry for my ignorance.

leave it out, I'm dyslexic..

Sorry :oops: All the simple words and you spell 'dyslexic' perfectly?

Is there not a spell checker on this site?

Cant see a problem with it personally. (The pants thing). When we hit 30 odd degrees in the summer we will all see the same, if not more. :D

as i have to spell some words quite often, such as dyslexic when explaining my bad spelling, then the muscle memory takes over and my hands find the right keys..
however on some words i don't use a lot such a naked and barbecuing, i have to take time to spell them correctly.. which I couldn't be bothered to do for a flippant remark of little real importance..

yes there is a spell chucker, but i don't use it very often unless it's a long post or I've used big words..

I've also sent a letter to the dictionary people to include the word "teh" as another spelling of "the"..

Sponsored Links
I can't see the harm in public nudity myself - as far as i'm concerned its completely natural and if someone has the bravery to do it - fair play to them - i would never have the guts to do it. I certainly don't see the harm with the trouser-less lot on the video - it's not much difference to just wearing shorts surely? Visit any town centre on a Friday or Saturday night in this country and you'll see girls revealing far more than the people in the video.

Visit any town centre on a Friday or Saturday night in this country and you'll see girls revealing far more than the people in the video.

while I don't see the harm myself, I do see the point that on a saturday night you aren't likely to get a lot of mothers taking 5-8 year olds to school..

Visit any town centre on a Friday or Saturday night in this country and you'll see girls revealing far more than the people in the video.

while I don't see the harm myself, I do see the point that on a saturday night you aren't likely to get a lot of mothers taking 5-8 year olds to school..

That's true - i see your point.

very good point coljack, when they get older they can choose to see it if they want.

as i have to spell some words quite often, such as dyslexic when explaining my bad spelling, then the muscle memory takes over and my hands find the right keys..
however on some words i don't use a lot such a naked and barbecuing, i have to take time to spell them correctly.. which I couldn't be bothered to do for a flippant remark of little real importance..

yes there is a spell chucker, but i don't use it very often unless it's a long post or I've used big words..

I've also sent a letter to the dictionary people to include the word "teh" as another spelling of "the"..

Why be funny? I apologised. Why post a reply if my post is of little real importance. Why bleat about your weight, your spelling, and even your gas man. Is NOTHING ever down to you? Get over it... stop blaming others for everything that is wrong in your life. You sound worse than my 15 year old son. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You infuriate me. "Im this because.... I'm that because.... this has been done because...." Grow up FFS and take some responsibility. I guess you'll blame your parents for this too. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I was over 20 stone this time last year. I'm now 14 stone due to pure determination and the gym. :D Im sorry for being harsh, but I have kids who I want to be a grandad to. Suppose I'll be lambasted for this post, but you put no effort in, you get owt out. :!:

Why be funny? I apologised. Why post a reply if my post is of little real importance.

I wasn't being funny..
you asked a question how I was able to spell dyslexic correctly and not other words, so I explained that it was through sheer repetition of words I use a lot..
My comment about a post being of little real importance was about my own post, not yours..
I didn't think that my flippant reply warranted the hassle of spell checking..

yes my continuing weight problem is my own fault for not doing something about it, and kudos to you for having the willpower..
Dyslexia is hardly something that I choose to have though and besides taking extra time to write and read things there's not much I can do about it.
The gasman's work is hardly down to me either is it? however I suppose it was ultimately my fault as I chose him.. but how do you judge someone's work until it's complete?
I'm sorry if some of my posts are offensive to you because on occasion I seek the understanding and support or approval of my peers.. which is what your EDIT comes down to.. you're after the "well done, keep it up", "oh wow, aren't you great.." assurances of others even if it's only subconsciously..

lighten up, for stupid stuff like this i can see a funny side to it but everything has it's place and skin showing should be done iether in private or in appropriate places.

Simply shocking.......... :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

GOD, next everyone will take all their clothes off and it won't sem too bad cos it's in the name of fun and oh, it'll only be people in their birthday suits. And then you'll be saying what's wrong with that?.

Whats wrong with that ???........

Showing skin is what' s fooking society up as we speak. Instead of people becoming immune to it they are becoming more immoral and perverse. :eek:

WHAT ! ???... :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

mind you some on here might like that :D

Utterly Speachless....... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

how do you do that with all the quotes ? I just can't seem to do it.

It looks so cool ;)

Sponsored Links
Back