freedom?WTF

Sponsored Links
Aww, come on newgas lighten up. They're not taking all their clothes off, just their lower outerwear, i.e. trousers. No harm done and kids'll see far more skin on the beach. In fact when I were a lad we all wore short trousers. Aye, them were the days....

lighten up, for stupid stuff like this i can see a funny side to it but everything has it's place and skin showing should be done iether in private or in appropriate places.

GOD, next everyone will take all their clothes off and it won't sem too bad cos it's in the name of fun and oh, it'll only be people in their birthday suits. And then you'll be saying what's wrong with that?

Showing skin is what' s fooking society up as we speak. Instead of people becoming immune to it they are becoming more immoral and perverse. :eek:

mind you some on here might like that :D

Sponsored Links
All this from a guy who will have no doubt worn a skirt in public, getting drunk and flashing his ginger pubes at the ladies no doubt, citing tradition as the reason.

:LOL:

All this from a guy who will have no doubt worn a skirt in public, getting drunk and flashing his ginger pubes at the ladies no doubt, citing tradition as the reason.

:LOL:
That was once in the past :oops: And how do you know,more importantly :eek:

are you the guy who was wearing the heals i wanted last week? :LOL:

they were pink my fav colour. ;)

the human body in all it's forms is nothing to be ashamed of..
if everyone was nakid there would be no war.. or barbeuing.. :)

a guess! barbecuing :eek: , maybe.

iv never heard of nakid barbecuing, is it fun.

and have you ever barbecued the wrong hot dog, ouch. :LOL:

Serious ,,,,,,,,,, you`ve got ginga baws . What made you show them :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back