FTC additive

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I doubt there's anyone on here that is a more confirmed cynic than myself, especially when it comes to 'miracle additives' but just out of interest has anyone tried the FTC lead pellet formula I keep seeing advertised in the motoring press I subscribe to?
Yes I know those of us that have reached a certain age have heard it all before, how the original formula helped the RAF win the war on the Russia front 'blah 'blah but considering the money-back guarantee is it worth a punt?

Sponsored Links
Chap over the road put some in his C4 Cactus and reckons it goes like a rocket!!! However he does come out with some rubbish. I've not seen any tests on FTC and would guess it's about as much use as Carbonflo etc back in the day.

I'm sure some treatments have their place but high claiming additives have to be treated with suspicion ......the petrol companies would be the first to make a quick buck. However, treatments such as Fortes diesel do bring the emissions down - at least long enough to get the MOT :ROFLMAO: Never heard of the FTC pellets though and can't see how they can make any difference.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Back