Fuel cap

It's not water you want, it's a blowlamp.
That would get it off in a flash.

I'd have thought the serious question thing to do would be to post the question in the forums where van users lurk, or CARS, and say what blimmin vehicle it is.

More boringly you could drill it and get the lock to turn, or use a slide hammer with a screw to get the barrel out. If you turn it by force it you may wreck the neck on the tank inlet.
You didn’t see the post where he said he has done it already and got it off then :sneaky:o_O

Sponsored Links
No doubt there will be a shortage of fuel caps
s-l400.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COLLECTI...CAPS-INCLUDES-WASO-SOME-LOCKING-/382887592775

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
i had an issue with my audi filler flap not opening , spoke to my local garage and they talked about taking the interior out to get to the release solinoid !!!!!!!
Spoke to Audi, they have seen it loads of times before - if you have enough fuel , POP in now and we can release it for you - £90 all in to fix
....... I had 1/4 tank so i booked it in to be done .....
No Lock - just a flap you push in a little to activate the mechanism to allow the flap to open.....
Fortunately i was not on empty, i tend ti fill up around 1/4 full

Mind you , we seem to have little Diesel and long ques around here still today - Supermarkets fuel also closed
Not going to be fixed till the Army drivers start driving the tankers and get a regular supply in.

Sponsored Links
Back