Fuel poverty

Sponsored Links
I don't agree with that. Just because someone is elderly does not make them needy, and so under this arrangement the needy would be denied just so Bernie Eccleston doesn't have to pay to heat his mansion.

Last edited:
Then you shouldn't generalise about all private landlords being saints.

Sponsored Links
Semantics are a diversion from proper debate - as any good politician would know.
So it's OK to say something which can be distorted or misunderstood. Then when quoted, complain that semantics is not to be discussed.:rolleyes:
Perhaps a better strategy is to think before your speak!

Last edited:
Move it on Son. Fuel Poverty, Private landlords, taxation, people helping themselves out of a bad lot, legislation, drying your washing indoors/outdoors, nanny-stateism, or any other point you wish to make. Bleating about semantics, protocol and minutiae. You're butthurt.

Nozzle

I'm not your Mum or your teacher.

Move it on Son.
Then don't pretend you are my Mum or my teacher. It smacks of egotism!

Fuel Poverty, Private landlords, taxation, people helping themselves out of a bad lot, legislation, drying your washing indoors/outdoors, nanny-stateism, or any other point you wish to make.
In other words, you don't wish to debate this subject anymore, unless it's to agree with your view. :rolleyes:
Lost for logic or reason? Is there only insults and silly remarks left?

Sponsored Links
Back