Fusion-Confusion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need to moan, sorry, but I recently fitted a R Burbidge "Fusion" stair case system. The book translates the system as being simple to fit and even displays some chap next to his single flight of stairs sipping on a cup of tea looking very relaxed and as pleased as punch with himself having seemingly installed this system. Take it from me I have fitted a fair few of Mr Burbidges stair case systems in my years, I ventured into this one knowing my years of experience and with the imagine of myself supping on a cup of tea reflecting on a job well done at the end looking froward to a nice pay cheque and profit. It wasn't to be, my vision of drinking a cup of tea soon dissapeared and was replaced with a vision of me sitting on the bottom step surrounded by metal poles and plastic feet and weird fixings that don't really work together drinking a bottle of whisky smoking a joint and wishing for this time next year where I wouldn't be tearing my hair out trying to fit stair parts onto a stair case it was never meant for, less to say I don't drink or smoke nor do I fit Fusion stair parts at anymore. Thanks for letting me winge, good day to you.

Sponsored Links
you mean one of these ?

Didnt find it hard at all. then again i have done a few now.

before, during & after

hall1.jpg

hall2.jpg

hall3.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back