Future PM material?

Sponsored Links
It's not the done thing, to mention Buffoon's shortcomings.

A soon as i see this moaning sweaty fking sock i know we will never agree on anything. Despite my scottish heritage i dispise this negative winker for everything he stands for. In fact all the scotts should f off and stick to moaning in their stupid hollyrood place, despite us supporting them supporting their football team when we are knocked out etc they're nothing but a moaning bunch of ungrateful haggis heads.

Buffoon and Fester.

Anti-UK campaigners.

ScotRef.jpg

Nicola Sturgeon
‏Verified account @NicolaSturgeon

Nicola Sturgeon Retweeted Business Insider

I think he’ll probably find we think the same about him.

Since they voted to remain part of the UK, why is Hollyrood still a thing?

Same goes for Wales and Northern Ireland and their non-united things.

Sponsored Links
What do you think Holyrood is?

Holyrood is the place where Scottish MPs decide how to spend all that money they get from the Barnett formula.

Barnett formula: its there so the English public pays prescriptions so Scotland gets em free.

Holyrood is the place where Scottish MPs decide how to spend all that money they get from the Barnett formula.

Barnett formula: its there so the English public pays prescriptions so Scotland gets em free.
And they still fkcing moan. Go for independence again take your north sea oil millions then sh1t yourself at the last minute and stay ponsing off the UK (y)

Scant compensation for the lost billions in oil revenue...

Norway (almost identical population to Scotland) has the worlds biggest sovereign wealth fund...

Had Scotland been allowed to keep it's oil wealth, the 'Barnett formula' would be but a p iss in the ocean!

And they still fkcing moan. Go for independence again take your north sea oil millions then sh1t yourself at the last minute and stay ponsing off the UK (y)
I take it you don't like our Caledonian cousins?

Strike that - of course you don't.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back