Future proofing

Lucid - Great article. They look like the right thing for me. I think 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs and it should easily cover the entire house and back garden. My AV guy at work has just installed them in someones house and says they work very well and fairly easy to set up.

Glad you found that useful. It looks like I helped you make some solid decisions, and they agree with what you've been told by your AV guy at work, so how about you click on the thanks button on the useful posts made in this thread? It doesn't cost you anything. It gives me a little kudos, and it helps others who might stumble on this thread see quickly where there's useful info. It's just a few mouse clicks, no big effort required. Hover your mouse pointer over the Multi-quote Quote links to see a ghost of Thanks come up. Click on it. (y)

Sponsored Links
Was looking at the EE website earlier, they do 4G home internet now - just get a 4G router and no need for any cables at all, not even the telephone cable. No idea if totally safe though ...

Mind you, you'd still want to distribute it around the house through thick walls, and give a better supply to your 4k TV than the kids xbox :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back