FWL

Sponsored Links
Not a sausage I'm afraid, Ban.

I joined AE3 and am a mod on the forum, but since Jim's trouble with his business colleagues, the site has been down.

Have not heard from Jim at all. In fact, everyone else found out the news of his difficulties before me!

I just hope he's OK, wherever he is.

Will e-mail Albert. He may know. Alternatively, Albert if you're around, do you know anything?

Just looked in my e-mail address book to see if I have an alternative address for Jim, but I only have the FWL one which he is no longer associated with. I think there must be one for the cottage, I'll see if I can find it. Maybe if I can raise that, I'll send him a quick note to see if he's incommunicado or not.

UPDATE: found his e-mail address in his profile. Sent a quick note.

Hi, Have not seen him in MSN messenger for months.

Carloss said:
Hi Albert.

Hope you had a good summer! if you could say we had one!

How did you get on with the 2360?

I started Part 2 last nite, I have moved to evening classes because of my work hours.

What happened to AE3? the forum never came back online......

Hope to speak soon

Carloss

i asked the other day also.
Any howz i hope he is well.

Carloss

He loves SETI@home as well, has a big set-up for it so might be worth googling for "seti jim cottage" or similar. Even the seti website may have a profile for him.

Sponsored Links
I realise I'm a little late on this but what did happen to the old FWLEngineer?

He wasn't abducted by aliens was he? :eek:

PS - I really do miss his physics lessons!!! :(

last we heard, lots of business/ personal probs (he split from his co owners) and he is in Canada (i think)

securespark said:
Not a sausage I'm afraid, Ban.

I joined AE3 and am a mod on the forum, but since Jim's trouble with his business colleagues, the site has been down.

Have not heard from Jim at all. In fact, everyone else found out the news of his difficulties before me!

I just hope he's OK, wherever he is.

Will e-mail Albert. He may know. Alternatively, Albert if you're around, do you know anything?

Just looked in my e-mail address book to see if I have an alternative address for Jim, but I only have the FWL one which he is no longer associated with. I think there must be one for the cottage, I'll see if I can find it. Maybe if I can raise that, I'll send him a quick note to see if he's incommunicado or not.

UPDATE: found his e-mail address in his profile. Sent a quick note.
I did not hear from him, quiet often I log in to AE3, the site is not down but nothing is happening. @ the beginning I sent him few messages but I believe that he was so deep under...that he could not see,hear or smell.
I am sure that if he is OK, he will be back.. it is only question of time...
Albert

breezer said:
last we heard, lots of business/ personal probs (he split from his co owners) and he is in Canada (i think)
Perhaps he ran off with the petty cash.

Or one of the partners' wives...

Perhaps the whole shebang !!
Wonder what happened to the Ford he was having tuned ? Must surely have collected by now. Or even the motor-bike he decided on here :- Scarlet-Jimpernel

P

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back