Galaxy 2-20 reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Someone told me these were easy but this is driving me mad I've looped all zones and can now set and unset I've not yet programmed each zone but I'm getting 12 tampers and 1batt fault the tampers are on zones 1001-1004 and on zones 1011-1018 any ideas how to get rid of tampers
image.jpeg

You can not link zones out with loops,you panel is EOL and you will need 1K resistor to link out each zone,that's why you have tamper faults
Is battery connected?

Sponsored Links
Yes
Replace each loop with resistor in each zone,leave loop in bell tamper
Is battery connected to get rid of battery fault?
Once resistors are in place should now be clear?

Cheers for that not put batt on yet can't get it out of engineer mode so keep power off to get out

Put battery on
Engineer code esc to leave engineering
If no battery fitted then you can not leave engineer mode until All faults are clear

Next question I keep getting tamper on zn15 I've changed resistors but still showing on that zone is there anyway I can program it out .
Also wiring a pir from panel
0v
For example yellow 0v
Blue -2(leave resistor in 1 and 0v
Pir
Yellow and resistor in alarm nc
Blue and another resistor in tampers
Would this be correct thanks

IMG_0143.PNG
Wire your pir as above but with 1K&1K resistors and not 4k7&2k2
For zone 15go into zone programming and make not used

The system I got at moment is an optima 2 plus (had about 20yrs ) couple of years back I put menvier
Sd1 would this be any good on the Galaxy in the optima you got int -fire-pa which gives signal to sd1 can't see these in Galaxy not sure but think I can connect int to bell trig ( will that only send once bells are triggered )if so is there another way thanks

You can connect the SD1 via bell output or you could use a programmable output and set up for intruder .
The galaxy could text your mobile and you will not need the SD1

So the existing line I have pluged
Into the sd1 I would pug into the alternative phone line on pcb

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back