Galaxy 520 issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys forgive as galaxy is not my go to panel but if anyone has any ideas?
I have a system with fours areas and when a individual area or areas are set upon entry to any individual area the sensors go in to alarm despite being programmed as entry
Setting is not a problem all basics have been checked there must be an option somewhere I’m missing?
Any suggestions?
Regards

Sponsored Links
Could be a number of things causing this, most likely to be a zone programming issue. Are you accidentally triggering zones not programmed as final or entry when attempting to disarm the system? Some photos of the event log from the panel would be helpful to work out what's happening, otherwise it's guess work

In a nut shell it’s effectively four separate alarms the only people who can monitor set/unset every area is the guard house
Only small rooms each area and every device in each area is programmed accordingly a college seemed to think he Hurd somewhere that the contact should be programmed exit rather than final???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back