Galaxy Flex 20 - 0001A1 CU Tamper

ZNK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

New to the forum, was thinking if we have any Galaxy experts out there.

Have a flex20 diy project at home, got the PIRs wired and all and was into programing when I wanted to test. So when trying to exit Engineering mode I get the 0001A1 control unit tamper alarm, and cannot exit eng mode either.

I have removed everything accept for 1 pir, all other zones have the resistor and spare setting. Only thing unconnected and unused (for now) is the siren and bell side. Is that the reason for the 0001 alarm?

Rgds

Sponsored Links
What's on zone 1 on the panel? Is it the PIR? Is it in tamper? Use command 21 to display zone 0001, then press # to see the resistance. It should be about 1kOhms (or 2k in alarm).

Hello

Thanks for the help, current set-up

All zones
1001A1 PIR (seems fine 1047 ohm closed, 2036 when open)
1002A1-1018A1 Resistor + set to Spare (all shows 1000+ ohms)

problem is the 0001A1 control unit gives a tamper Aux error. it does not show up under command 21, I suspect its on the output side where nothing is attatched at the moment?

Sponsored Links
Hello

A line between T and 0+ was needed. A typical RTF problem, thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back