RIO 100 Battery Time Low

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having an issue with a message being display when i try to exit from Engineering mode on a galaxy dimension GD96

The only changes i have recently made is the addition of a second Bellbox (Deltabell) which is set to SCB.

If i disconnect the tamper from the bell box, and replace with a resistor, i do not receive the message.

The battery in the bellbox was operating as it should and to verify it was also replaced.

The tamper in the bellbox has been wired to a zone (1007) with Option 9 double balanced resistors.
In engineering mode the zone is operating as it should.

I have looked for "RIO 100 Battery Time Low" in the manuals and also across the web but cannot find anything.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I have seen a similar issue with some of the latest galaxy panels and tech support have issued a firmware upgrade to cure, also a restart system can be made in parameters which sometimes cures it, hope this helps

Quick update, I wondered if the settings for standby time is the issue. As such i reduced the settings for 12hrs down to 8hrs and tried to exit engineering mode.
Hey presto. All worked as planned and returned to normal.

I would assume that the alarm recalculated the standby time with the addition of another bellbox and determined that it could no longer hold charge for the 12 hr duration.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back