1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Galaxy Flex and GX Remote

Discussion in 'Alarms, CCTV & Telephones' started by Ally Waghorn, 28 May 2020.

1. Ally Waghorn

Ally Waghorn

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi I am relatively new to this game. I recently installed a Galaxy Flex with ethernet module and the system is working fine. I hooked up GX remote and I can set unset the alarm, view logs etc from my phone. I am trying to set up push notifications but fail at the registration part on my phone.

I can register without a panel account and everything seems fine but I never get any confirmation email. If I register for a panel account at the same time the app crashes. I have tried different email addresses but without success. Can anyone help

2. GalaxyGuy

GalaxyGuy

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Honeywell have been moving servers, so not sure if that's causing issues. If you want to give SelfMon a go, I can provide support with that. The support from Honeywell for the GX app and push notifications is pretty limited.

3. Sponsored Links
  4. maco73

maco73

Thanks Received:
    Sweden
    Hi, got connection issue now so I figure that's because they changed the ip of the server? Do you know how to change the configuration, to what ip?

5. GalaxyGuy

GalaxyGuy

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I think a bulletin was sent to installers. I don't have it to hand. You could always use As SelfMon, at least you can get support that way.

6. Sponsored Links
  7. GalaxyExplorer

GalaxyExplorer

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom

IP/Port: 159.8.126.227:10000

The server address can be viewed in the Manage Service option under the Push Notifications menu.