Garage conversion floor

Sponsored Links
2 things. What floor covering you putting over the concrete? Although you can walk in it next day and it cures over time, it takes a while to dry out. Can’t remember exactly but something like a mm/ day. Just be careful you don’t rush to get flooring down and end up mouldy!

secondly, and more importantly, what was under that concrete slab? Don’t tell us you didn’t look and just concreted over.... could have been the archaeological discovery of the millennium. Wasn’t Richard 3rd found in a car park?

Sponsored Links
Brave man leaving that nice door on

I know, the concrete was much more splashy than I expected!!

2 things. What floor covering you putting over the concrete? Although you can walk in it next day and it cures over time, it takes a while to dry out. Can’t remember exactly but something like a mm/ day. Just be careful you don’t rush to get flooring down and end up mouldy!

secondly, and more importantly, what was under that concrete slab? Don’t tell us you didn’t look and just concreted over.... could have been the archaeological discovery of the millennium. Wasn’t Richard 3rd found in a car park?

I think carpet but at my speed it could be next year.

There were just bricks then rocks under the slab, no gold, no dead bodies, no tunnels :(. I wonder if it was a base for a brick pillar or something before the extension was built?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back