Garage conversion - Planning permission refused - Any tips?

Nonsense.
Its not nonsense, that much I am sure of. Many council departments are corrupt, outside of planning I new one Contractor who got the contract for the council every single year, all they had to do was deliver a set of car keys and a brand new car to the head of departments house each contract tender time.

Sponsored Links
Its not nonsense, that much I am sure of. Many council departments are corrupt, outside of planning I new one Contractor who got the contract for the council every single year, all they had to do was deliver a set of car keys and a brand new car to the head of departments house each contract tender time.
You watch too much tele mate, lol.

Sponsored Links
Brown envelopes are dodgy nowadays. Uset Bitcoin, Western Union or Crypto Wallet for safer non-contact payments for all your planning deals. (y)

Them in the context (meaning a certain breed of corrupt greedy selfish ****, and that's a polite version) think its exactly what I meant. By the look of it obviously a few may reading this, however they will not own up to being one of them.

006769R1.jpg

I bet antenna guy is really quite amicable when you get to know him, and will help with any permitted development queries at no cost.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back