Garden Lighting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Hoping you can help.

I want to put some lights in my garden but dont really know what I can use, what lights are for what and what the cost would be.

Basically I am looking to the summer, I plan to have BBQ's and will want to spend some time out in the garden, I would like some lighting.

I want to light up my garden but not the street - what would be best?

Also I have seen some nice lights for trees and things and I have 2 trees in my garden but dont know if I need them or what they really look like.

Will I need wires and cables all over the place? If so how and where will I plug them into?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
I don't want to appear rude, but it sounds like you don't really know what you are talking about.

You know what you want to achieve but don't know how to.

Best bet is get a qualified sparky in, it will be safe, fit for purpose and no doubt look good, plus you won't have had to lift a finger (except to us the phone)

Would like to see your finished job so post some pics when done

Yes, get some ideas written down as to what you would like to do and then you can give the list to the electricians when they come to quote you for that outside socket. ;)

Its very likely that they can integrate the garden lighting in with the outside socket work. Possibly the two jobs together will cost less than two separate jobs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back