Garden Slope

Thanks ETAF, I'll see if I can get a document plan online. The solicitors I used were recommended by the building company - that was a big mistake as they are all in it together. I can't get anything out of them.

Sponsored Links
search by postcode
£3 each online document - shouid say if a title plan is available

add is a scale plan , although very small - But you should work out the difference between 5m and 17m (over 3 times bigger)

make sure its the gov site - loads of places callign themselves landregistryuk and various other similar names, and charge much more

The solicitors I used were recommended by the building company
they still needed to register the land in your name on the title deed and should have sent that info - i have always received that info on all the houses i purchased (7)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 15.05.32.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 15.05.32.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 38
Sponsored Links
from the drawing if the house width is 13m , if to scale - then you can see the garden is not as long as the width of the house back or front
17m is a lot longer then the house width

from the drawing if the house width is 13m , if to scale - then you can see the garden is not as long as the width of the house back or front
17m is a lot longer then the house width
I know I've been scammed!

Any plans submitted as part of the deeds will all have been exported from the architects site plan, there won't be different versions of the plan. Anyway dimensions as follows to be taken with a pinch of salt ......

house dims.jpg

Any plans submitted as part of the deeds will all have been exported from the architects site plan, there won't be different versions of the plan. Anyway dimensions as follows to be taken with a pinch of salt ......

View attachment 313356
That is amazing that you so much Freddymercurystwin for doing this for me - much appreciated!, I'll be out in the garden later measuring. I can see by just looking at it that its not right. From the corner of the garden room it is nowhere near 7819 more like 4000 if I'm lucky. Thanks again.

try magic.defra.gov.uk they have scaled maps with direct government access to land registry details.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back