Gas fire coals on Potterton Housewarmer fire?

Well done Katers. The interweb is a marvellous tool is it not? Keep the servicing up on your fire and boiler and it will last a good few years. :)

Sponsored Links
Well done Katers. The interweb is a marvellous tool is it not? Keep the servicing up on your fire and boiler and it will last a good few years. :)
Thanks Pete, yes interworld is amazing!! We haven't got the back boiler, that went way before our time in this house, but the fire itself is still a gem!

Hi I wonder if you could do us a great favour and send us the instruction sheet 966/9350/3 which so far we have been unable to get hold of (despite emailing Pottertons). We currently have the same Potterton fire as yourself but are unable to get it serviced and therefore use it until we have a way of correctly installing the ceramic coals.

If you could send it we will be really, really grateful (and hopefully warmer this winter!)

Sponsored Links
Hi I wonder if you could do us a great favour and send us the instruction sheet 966/9350/3 which so far we have been unable to get hold of (despite emailing Pottertons). We currently have the same Potterton fire as yourself but are unable to get it serviced and therefore use it until we have a way of correctly installing the ceramic coals.

If you could send it we will be really, really grateful (and hopefully warmer this winter!)

Hi, if you send me your email address, I will attached the sheet as a PDF file for you
Regards
Kate

Hi, if you send me your email address, I will attached the sheet as a PDF file for you
Regards
Kate

Still not heard back from you? I have the information for the coal fires as a PDF if you can send me your address? I can't see a way to attach it on this thread?

Regards
Kate

Still not heard back from you? I have the information for the coal fires as a PDF if you can send me your address? I can't see a way to attach it on this thread?

Can anybody tell me how I can get in touch with member Compton14 with this information? Maybe he/she isn't receiving notifications? Thanks

Hi my parents are in the same position, could I ask you to email Part No. 966/9350/3 to me as well please?

here is the file for all who require it
regards Kate

Attachments

• coal placements on fire2.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 808
Thanks Pete, yes interworld is amazing!! We haven't got the back boiler, that went way before our time in this house, but the fire itself is still a gem!

Errm, are you saying that the fire front is there but the back boiler has been removed?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back