Gas fire coals on Potterton Housewarmer fire?

Well done Katers. The interweb is a marvellous tool is it not? Keep the servicing up on your fire and boiler and it will last a good few years. :)
Thanks Pete, yes interworld is amazing!! We haven't got the back boiler, that went way before our time in this house, but the fire itself is still a gem!

Errm, are you saying that the fire front is there but the back boiler has been removed?

You got there just before me.Surprised it wasn't picked up a2 years ago:eek:

I will start: Kate, have you had the fire looked at by a RGI in recent years - to have it serviced, say?

Sponsored Links
Ha! I never realised how old this post is... The dates are so small on this new format and I never look at them anyway...Kate still seems to be alive so all is good..

Hi folks

I have exactly th same problem. could have almost written this thread without any changes. i too now require the diagram that explains how to put these coals into the correct arrrangement. i also have the problem that the fire place cuts out after about 5 minutes can i cannot see why this is. for this i may require a qualified gas man. but if there is anyone out there with the appropriate diagram for the coals, please ket me know. thanks

Sponsored Links
If you can't get the diagram then you may be ale to copy the layout as the OP has on the last post on page 1.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back