Gas fire - should gas feed pipe run through a tube?

Kirk the normal rules on running pipework to inst or outset fires would apply and no reason why not .but your wording is for cavity installs.

Johnd i saw your safe zone comment which in reality is just about the whole wall. which just about negates your not allowed to do comment

Sponsored Links
Kirk the normal rules on running pipework to inst or outset fires would apply and no reason why not .but your wording is for cavity installs.

Johnd i saw your safe zone comment which in reality is just about the whole wall. which just about negates your not allowed to do comment

i stand corrected (not for the first or last time :oops: ) dont mind posting and being corrected/reminded, it keeps us on our toes, and as long as we dont post with arrogance (like some) then we only get lightly rebuffed or gently teased

i stand corrected (not for the first or last time :oops: ) dont mind posting and being corrected/reminded, it keeps us on our toes, and as long as we dont post with arrogance (like some) then we only get lightly rebuffed or gently teased

hhaawwww fannybaws!!!!!!

Hey kirki not a prob. Cracking result yesterday, what an atmosphere absolutley electric fingers crossed for wednesday

Sponsored Links
Hey kirki not a prob. Cracking result yesterday, what an atmosphere absolutley electric fingers crossed for wednesday
we will either get pumped by the Dutch and go out, or beat them a sneaky 1-0, and be the 9th second place team and still go out, bit pessamistic but thats what i think, meant to look at the tables to see what we need from others as well as beating the dutch, if we beat them we will have 13pts and there are already a few teams with more than 13 so i think we have just run out of steam, hope i am wrong (again!!)

hhaawwww fannybaws!!!!!!

hey Glasgow, not the first time i've been called that, but i live in Coatbridge and someone called me a celtic fan once, thats taking it too far as an insult

Second teams on 13 points in other groups lose whatever points they gain against teams who finish last in that group so some will be dropping 6 points hopefully.
Not a lot of work getting done this week as back up wed for the game so no point starting anything.

if memory serves there was an exemption to allow the pipe to run in the cavity behind the fire :D
Can't be bothered finding the details in the book, but I think that applies to the exception about not being allowed running a gaspipe through a chimney breast.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back