gas hose size - bore 9.5mm or 16mm?

Freekin jeezez .......you are only having a cooker installed..WTFff goes on...Is this a wind up?..Mr Wobbe number!
no, that was the past story, gas pipes re-laid and boiler installed and some water feeds and radiator feeds.

The matter of present times is a cooker being installed. At last. I hope.

Sponsored Links
Is this at the gas meter?
from gas metre, 20 m effective length in 28mm pipe to come to a Tee: one end of the Tee 4m effective length in 22 mmpipe run to end up in a 25kW boiler.
The other end of the Tee is probably 3 or 4m of effective length in 15mm copper pipe
Then it would be connected to cooker with 1/2 inch hose which SF claims it has 9.5mm bore size; length of hose is 1m

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
What''s more amusing:

I am looking now at the SF website on my computer. I was able to find easily part nr 33878. Bayonet connection, internal bore diameter 12.5mm. Essentially equal to a 15mm copper pipe.
Smartphones are the work of the devil, I keep repeating that.

What a palaver I made!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back