Gas leak - national grid shut our gas off

Sponsored Links
The WORST thing that she ever experienced was buying tomatoes at a market stall in London's Soho.

She was picking the nicest tomatoes and the stall holder said " You foreigners are always very fussy".

She replied "I may look foreign but at least I dont speak Cockney!"

That was hardly a serious racial incident and that she never experienced anything worse indicates to me that most of the British public dont have a great problem with anyone who looks a little different.

Tony

Sponsored Links
i can smell a really odd smell coming from behind our bathroom sink and it does smell like gas but not quite the same as the smell we had before (i believe)...this is worrying as their are gas pipes behind our sink and we only seem to notice it when hot water is on. i.e running the hot tap or the boiler is firing up.

i guess it could be sewer gas but how would i know for sure and what can i do to resolve this?

I hit a pothole and tapped the wrong part of the screen :oops:

Thats one of the most unlikely statements that I have heard this week!

In any case any post can be edited at any time unlike some forums where you are limited to 30 minutes!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back