Gas Pressure?

Sponsored Links
Careful Kev or i will bring up morrris dancers and roses... ohi just did :LOL:

Certain words DP uses leads me to believe the glasgow bit is not real .

Certain words DP uses leads me to believe the glasgow bit is not real ....................DP lives in Bearsden(Glasgow) & I live in Bothwell(Glasgow), but I'm currently residing in my wee cottage in France & the sun is shining. However, I've a ton of work to do as our AGM is in two weeks!!!

Sponsored Links
No Dick,

You suggested that I had 'Obviously' been playing around with my gas meter, and that you do not need to be 'DCI Taggard' to see that!

How do you know what my occupation is. For your information I too am a 'Time-Served' apprentice trained, fully qualified engineer. :eek:

Dick how many glasgow people use the word Aint.
OK simple question that someone from glasgow would know and not be able to google.

What feature do the multis at the rangers end of hampden have

Not a guaranteed symptom, but when our governor was doing something similar, you could hear it grating when the boiler fired up. Our pressure was going the other way though, and the pilot going out when the boiler fired. Might be worth a listen while someone else turns the cooker on.

Called Transco and they replaced it - quite common apparently.

HTH,
Bri.

OK simple question that someone from glasgow would know and not be able to google.

Why on Earth would anyone lie about being Scottish!!!??? :LOL: :LOL:

What the high flats on Cathcart Rd? Sorry mate, can't say I've ever looked at them, cause I'm always watching the fitba, know!!!

Ain't = isna ya dobber.

Oh I love a quiz, can we some more questions son, can we, can we!!!

Bathstyle.
On the sixth day God turned to the angel Gabriel and said "
Today i am going to create a land called Scotland.It will be a land of outstanding beauty with rolling hills and mountains and forests filled with wildlife. With rivers filled with fish and crystal clear seas also filled with fish.
I will populate it with people who will invent so any things that will be of benefit to all mankind. A friendly people . I will also give them oil fields so they can prosper and become rich.
Gabriel turns to god and says are you not being a bit generous to these people lord.
Not really replies God wait and see the neighbours i give them

Dick easy enough to google roads around hampden but there is something really obvious about those flats that would be impossible to miss unless your blind.

On the sixth day God turned to the angel Gabriel and said "
Today i am going to create a land called Scotland.It will be a land of outstanding beauty with rolling hills and mountains and forests filled with wildlife. With rivers filled with fish and crystal clear seas also filled with fish.
I will populate it with people who will invent so any things that will be of benefit to all mankind. A friendly people . I will also give them oil fields so they can prosper and become rich.
Gabriel turns to god and says are you not being a bit generous to these people lord.
Not really replies God wait and see the neighbours i give them

Did that same God give us Rab C Nesbitt?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back