Gas Pressure?

Here's a couple for you 'namsag', anyone from Glasgow will know this!!

What do the locals call(aka) the old church pub in Byres Road??
Where do the Tongs run??

Sponsored Links
Tongs ya bas ;)
Still not answered question about flats, others can be googled

Sponsored Links
A bit off topic :rolleyes: buuuuut...name the film....no Gooogle please

"It's s***te being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the **** Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just ****. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by ****. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a s***te state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any **** difference! "

trainspotting?

Where do the Tongs run?? You still have not answered that question.

Sorry mate I've never noticed the flats on Cathcart Rd.

By the way, not all Universities are free in Scotland.

A bit off topic :rolleyes: buuuuut...name the film....no Gooogle please

"It's s***te being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the **** Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just ****. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by ****. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a s***te state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any **** difference! "

trainspotting?

Great film, even better Quote

Dick.
What calton, easily googled . So you go to hampden but dont notice a 200 foot building that changes colour every few inutes at night would not be hard to iss but would be hard to google.
Im off for a shower then out for a wee swally catch ya later

To be fair to Dick, I think it might have been easier to ask him how many freckles the guy in the local Chippie has on his face :LOL:

Glasgow is the only place I've ever seen "special brew" on draught in pubs, that says it all really. :LOL:

Glasgow is the only place I've ever seen "special brew" on draught in pubs, that says it all really......................Ah, I see you didn't go for the on draught South African sherry then.

Biggest laff(very rare) I had on this forum was Telly Tony Agile saying he could drink a Jock under the table............... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Paddys and Jocks have got to be the two big guns when it comes to international drinking contests and my moneys on the emerald isle. . . .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back