Gas safe Crook

Sponsored Links
One more thing. I have had the boiler recommissioned with a gas safe plumber. Now we need to get the Benchmark completed. Any suggestions where I can obtain one for the Biasi Riva Plus HE model M296.24SM/C Combi Boiler?
Thanks for your support.

Sponsored Links
Dean Blues currently working under the title of On Call Sparks, took a 30% bank transfer for a rewire job saying it was for materials and tools. After reviewing his history online, we cancelled the work after less than a day and asked for our money back. He has refused saying it was a non refundable deposit as per his terms and conditions. He did not mention terms and conditions when asking for the money. Will not give back even a percentage of this sum. Just after the money. Big mistake dealing with him. Also did not quote total for job with vat, which shot the price way up. Scottish accent and says he is from Edinburgh, now lives in Newton Aycliffe. Originally booked for a temporary repair to a problem light.

The work had not even started, was due to begin on 19th November. We are pensioners and now having to live with our mistake of trusting that he was a genuine reliable tradesman. Big mistake. Please people learn from these posts

Last edited:
Looks like someone with same name is ( was ) registered on NAPIT
LINK

EDIT link corrected

db.jpg

Last edited:
Bernard, what did you do? Email NAPIT?
I wonder if they were interested in his HSE record for unsafe / unqualified gas work, or whether perhaps he had lied about his electrical qualifications when registering with NAPIT?

Kathryn, you might like to talk to NAPIT. You obviously relied on his NAPIT membership when choosing him, but it looks like they negligently listed him on their website without checking his qualifications or criminal(?) record. Their negligence has cost you £...?. They might like to consider refunding you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back