Gas safe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Im a business that uses sub contractors, I want to take on a gas engineer full time but a lot of the gas engineers that are applying are qualified but not gas safe registered is there a way I can get registered with gas safe and have gas engineers working for me?

Sponsored Links
Best to ask gassafe. But I think along as you have a qualified engineer then your company can be registered and they can work as an operative but I'm not entirely sure how it works

Hi guys,

Im a business that uses sub contractors, I want to take on a gas engineer full time but a lot of the gas engineers that are applying are qualified but not gas safe registered is there a way I can get registered with gas safe and have gas engineers working for me?

phone Gas Safe with your credit card handy, pay them £438 and they will register your firm as long as you have a suitably qualified person to physically do all the gas work, its that simple

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back