Illegal gas installer prosecuted !

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whats wrong with this???"

I would imagine their liability insurance is null and void

Gas van colour ? - "pipeline-yellow" of course

Has anyone yet answered the question about the GS tech's who do incompetent and dangerous work. My daughter's flat was attended by Scottish Gas bods, on two separate occasions, both of whom were totally incompetent.

Sponsored Links
Has anyone yet answered the question about the GS tech's who do incompetent and dangerous work. My daughter's flat was attended by Scottish Gas bods, on two separate occasions, both of whom were totally incompetent.

Read the policies on GSRs site about what sanctions can be applied to registered people, and if we leave something dangerous, we can be prosecuted just as much as anyone by the HSE.

Also, the HSE can bring all the prosecutions they like for illegal work etc, if the CPS do not want to proceed, it goes no further... no in alot of cases its not the HSE's fault. They have done all the investigations etc, brought the evidence, if the CPS say no further, thats the end of the road.....so bemoan them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back