Illegal gas work?!!!

Sponsored Links
thats rich coming from the berk that only ever gets involved in a thread to stir it
Please see this:
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1378619#1378619

... which set the record straight, before the stirring, persecution and abuse that namsag later instigated.

We all know exactly what you've contributed to this topic - the usual cowardly and illiterate abuse.

And of course there will now be more - you're completely incapable of controlling your behaviour.

Well goldberg looks like something is happening the link you put way back on page 6 at 11.25am on sunday

What does the information on this page indicate.

On sunday it brought up Agiles name.
Well now it comes up blank and says this business is not currently registered .
Please phone for further information

I hope they are just up dating his details as his acs have now come through

I just checked my registration. It has no LPG and no unvented, I just resat unvented but it has never lapsed. And LPG is due in another 2 years I redid my natural gas last year.
Defo not on site.
Just a horrible photo and the bare minimum :?: :?: :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
No LPG, MET1,2,4 & REGT1 etc on mine.... never seemed to get added to new GSR card.... Commercial ones expired just after change over so can see why they werent but others are still valid for a good few years.

Mind CORGI were much better, neither them or GSR had energy efficiency on my card.

No LPG, MET1,2,4 & REGT1 etc on mine.... never seemed to get added to new GSR card.... Commercial ones expired just after change over so can see why they werent but others are still valid for a good few years.

Mind CORGI were much better, neither them or GSR had energy efficiency on my card.

out of interest did BG put you through MET and REGT? if so, why?

No mate, had them before I joined BG, along with COCN1, ICPN1, TPCP1, TPCP1A, CCP1, CESP1, CMA1, CMITILS, CMET1&2, they expired in June though, strangely, BG wouldnt pay to renew them :LOL:
When I get round to it, and to pay for it, I'll re-assess in them.

Probably why they arent on the card really if its a BG registration. D'Oh!

Is it me, or are problems with GSR getting things right not as rare as you would think?

Dave be careful as once 6 months or so is up some centres wont let you re assess and make you take whole exam again at additional costs.

Cheers namsag, best get booked in then.... 'sorry love, xmas is cancelled this year' :cry:

Hmmmmm..... know a place up here thats good so will try them... used to work with some of the lads who are now trainers so I'll get their price list..
Gonna be cheap... not :eek:

Damn BG for not wanting to pay for them :LOL:

Ben , if you read daves post its because his reg is with BG and they will say what they want on card.

Dave... Shop around what used to cost a grand is now avialable for 450 . Dont know if yous get it but gas installer and gas enineer mags have various places in back of them or quick search on the net brings loads up

Sure I can grab a copy of one my mates who's got his own business.

Cheers again fella

When we speak of heatin we mean boilers
I know. I've known all along. I was merely attempting to get you to admit it. You got there in the end - well done.

However, a boiler is not a heating system. A heating system is a heating system.

show mean where i said heating system.
Assuming that you mean "show me", instead of "show mean", I accept that you haven't written "heating system" in the context of having to be registered. However, you have previously written "heating", "central heating", and "c/heating", all of which are wrong.

Explain your expiry comment
It's impossible to explain to you, because you don't write down the words you're thinking and you don't read and understand the words that other people write. Just go and read the post that Agile made in 2003, and read it repeatedly until the penny drops. If you like, you can move your lips while you read.

do you even know what is on a corgi card.
Let's just drop this, shall we? This stupid pretence that you have some special knowledge that's hard to come by doesn't impress anyone, so please cease with your implication that a CORGI card is as rare and valuable as a golden Wonka voucher. It isn't.

The gas industry is overflowing with egocentric dullards who think that the heating industry revolves around them, whereas registration is required only to work on domestic gas. That's gas - not heating, not water, not electrics, not oil, not solid fuel, and not hot air distribution. In fact, not really anything that requires a modicum of joined up thinking.

I think others where quite polite to you
In that case you and I are using difference definitions of the word "polite".

stop fishing for abuse to get thread locked.
Nothing could be further from my mind. Far better that the topic, which, FYI, is not called a "thread", continues for some time, so that you can continue to make it abundantly clear how vindictive, petty, and narrow-minded you are.

Your obsession with Agile's RGI status is so far beyond the boundary of relevance that it beggars belief. The most important thing to note is that he's (a) competent and (b) intelligent. Ironically, you could be right about his status, since these attributes alone imply that he's unlikely to be in the "class of person" who must be registered.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back