Illegal gas work?!!!

Why don't we be honest and change the name of this thread to "We hate Agile and really hope he's fekked up"

It's between Tony and Gassafe or are RGIs really that sad that they need 25 pages to not decide what might be happening.

Tony seems to have no intention of answering and why should he it's HIS business?

Shame on the mods for letting one persons character be bought into question for so long.

Sponsored Links
Razor
It has got absolutly nothing to do with hating Agile It was about someone being a probable hypocrite.

Why shame on the mods nothing has been put on this topic that is wrong

Gassafe said he was not registered FACT and i`m sure i am not the only one who has checked this.

He has been on here constantly saying he fixes boilers for £84 and fits them for around £800.

He did say his ACS ran out in 2003.

So why should the mods be involved there has been no personal abuse aimed at Agile .

Sponsored Links
CORGI dont have my core commercial on the ACS database. I have to contact ACS ( Tel No? ) and get them to sort it then pay CORGI £10 for the ACS mistake! I never got any paper certs from ACS 2001, do they still issue paper certs?

Namsag this is from your link and seems to suggest that Tony sat his acs in 2001, which I would take to mean that he probably resat them in 2006 .

Read both bits sooey he is speaking about commercial core in 2001 not domestic modules.

Why shame on the mods nothing has been put on this topic that is wrong
Your statement that Gas Safe Registration is required to work on a heating system is wrong.

He did say his ACS ran out in 2003.
Actually, he didn't - he said that his card shows an expiry of 2003, which is very much not the same thing.

So why should the mods be involved there has been no personal abuse aimed at Agile .
What about the abuse aimed at other members?

When we speak of heatin we mean boilers , show mean where i said heating system.

Explain your expiry comment do you even know what is on a corgi card.

I think others where quite polite to you so stop fishing for abuse to get thread locked.
If you want abuse go and pay for it as you normally do

Ben,there has been a lot of topics on uregistered engineers,slating them and calling them cowboys and how they are ripping people off,and their standard of work but because YOU see him as capable thats ok??

assuming he has failed his acs and is not registered does that still make him competent?

there are topics that tell people to shop illegals to make the industry safer,but you wouldnt advocate this because YOU think he is competent from the other side of a computer screen?

Ben,there has been a lot of topics on uregistered engineers,slating them and calling them cowboys and how they are ripping people off,and their standard of work but because YOU see him as capable thats ok??

There is a big difference between not bothering to get registered, or just letting the acs go to safe money, and a third party not being able to find his name on a database, especially when we all know that the people running that database are a bunch of cheapskate clowns.

assuming he has failed his acs and is not registered does that still make him competent?

That is assuming a lot. Somebody CLAIMS Tony is unregistered, based on a thread from 6 years ago :rolleyes: and not being able to find him online; that is not exactly the same as producing a letterheaded docement that says: "Dear Tony, you have been kicked of the register."

I had a valid ACS, and proof of payment for several months before they managed to drop a card on my doormat. Then it took another 1 or 2 months before you could find me online. Would that have made me illegal or incompetent?
GSR failed to setup a reliable system, and employ too few staff, of too poor quality, and hired them too late. Not unlike the hospitalwork they do, the schools and other projects they bodged.

there are topics that tell people to shop illegals to make the industry safer,but you wouldnt advocate this because YOU think he is competent from the other side of a computer screen?

Nothing has been proven about Tony not being registered; the rumours vary from a few weeks, to more than a year, and one poster claims GSR told him the registration was fine.
As for his competence, I can personally vouch for that.
IF it turns out (by somebody producing verifiable proof) that Tony has been doing gaswork whilst his registration lapsed last year, and he never bothered to renew it, then I will fully agree that he is a false prophet. Until then, I prefer to follow the principles of the Magna Charta, rather than to engage in a stoning ordered by the ayatolla who has heard a rumour.

Proof gentlemen, show us some proof.

Nothing has been proven about Tony not being registered

Ben, no denying Tony is clever. If registered, I can accept locking horns with Tony on a different topic (to which he kept moving goalposts), if not I would chosen to ignore the replies. His replies were posted soon after mine. I cannot understand why this thread is sitting on page 13 and nil replies from him. Is he really reagistered to carry out gas work? You seem to know a lot about which Tony has nothing to say.

Come on Tony, kill the tread and admit to it one way or the other.

Nothing has been proven about Tony not being registered

Ben, no denying Tony is clever. If registered, I can accept locking horns with Tony on a different topic (to which he kept moving goalposts), if not I would chosen to ignore the replies. His replies were posted soon after mine. I cannot understand why this thread is sitting on page 13 and nil replies from him. Is he really reagistered to carry out gas work? You seem to know a lot about which Tony has nothing to say.

you can't use a PC in the classroom DP. :LOL:

Agile, please let the sniping continue and let the fools demonstrate how vindictive, confused, petty, and narrow-minded they are.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back