Illegal gas work?!!!

Don't take it personally, he had 2 different people, and 2 different horses as a picture of "me".

Bless.

Sponsored Links
FFS............ where is Shardie an Agile, I dont think either expected this
crock ov ****e. To hit the fan

Sponsored Links
i didn't think this would take so long and still not reach any conclusion,

he is either on holiday/ill in bed/or waiting for tommorow.

his PC could be broken :D . but seriously ,, calling Mr.T.(on tanoy) .

Ban him the trouble maker :evil: ;) (shardie i mean)
Which of the following two posts do you think started the "trouble".

This one:

Hi just after some thoughts and a bit of clarification on this.
If registered on your employers gas safe number then its illegal to carry out any gas work outside of the business because the registration doesn't cover you.
I can understand this for example if you were to install a boiler for someone as obviously you would not be able to register the installation.
What does however confuse me is how can a competent person who during working hours is allowed to change gas parts isn't allowed to in their own time.
Surely you are still classed as competant outside working hours?
Also if you change a gas part you don't have to notify gas safe or register the work so as long as it is done corectly and tested in accordance then how does this constitute a danger or a problem?

I obviously understand that this work could be classed as illegal if the job was being done for monetry gain and not offical record was made in regards to tax and insurance etc, but think im missing the point from a gas safety point of view.

or this one:

AGILE.... RE Illegal gas work and people being mean and Dishonest ripping off customers and legitimate businesses with overheads.

And for someone who is always going on about gassafe/corgi registered.
Would you care to explain to me why Gassafe have just told me you are NOT REGISTERED to work on central heating and should not be doing that type of work.
So why are you still touting for c/heating work on this site.

Or are gas safe mistaken which would seem strange as your number company name an operatives name all came up

:?:

the original poster didn't say anything wrong, i think it was namsag who started the debate,
and some mention you as an inciter. Not me though. ;)

never the less, agile is not interested so. :rolleyes:

Neither of them it was you in your own inimitable way, you ****ed it up as you allways do. then it became a whitch hunt!!!

Agile has not dissappeared or ill he has been posting everyday.
And by the way although this topic has taken off both here and in the CC.
I have been having digs at Agile for more than a month about not being registered more than enough time to have given gassafe time to alter his details if he was not genuine.

Goldburg/softas try and get a sense of humour

EDIT

Just done a quick search
On monday 7th september on topic heading dodgey plumber
I told Agile his details had gone from the gasafe site
7 Weeks ago and still not sorted :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back