Illegal gas work?!!!

goldberk said:
If you have a different opinion, then you're equally entitled to express it. However, when you joined the forum you agreed to express yourself in a helpful and non-abusive way.

helpfull you

same sentence

pleese

Sponsored Links
what abuse have i labled at others?

as stated i have no grievance with Agile or any other registred person on this site.

i am arguing the fact about the registration which is mandatory if you want to work on gas.

i said at the start this could be resolved with 1 post and it is now 9 pages deep and the same in the cc with no immediate hope of it ending.

i have no idea if he or anyone else on the site are competent as i have already mentioned, anyonei ncluding yourself can read from a book (or not) or use google.

Sponsored Links
I have spoken to bengasman via message and i was wrong to think he was not registered and i would like to appologise to him and i hope we can put this suject to bed
many thanks Paul

Kevplumb rides out on his trusty steed............... :LOL: :LOL:
Trustysteed3.gif

what abuse have i labled at others?
What abuse have I accused you of aiming at others?

i am arguing the fact about the registration which is mandatory if you want to work on gas.
In that case we have no argument, because we both think that it's mandatory.

i said at the start this could be resolved with 1 post and it is now 9 pages deep and the same in the cc with no immediate hope of it ending.
I concur.

i have no idea if he or anyone else on the site are competent as i have already mentioned, anyonei ncluding yourself can read from a book (or not) or use google.
It's pretty obvious (to a lot of people) when people are spouting something they've merely read about and have no experience of doing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back