Gas tester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get upset easy wouldnt like to live with you think i would rather die you dick.

Ok tell me this if the fire is in and no gas leaks and there is a carbon monoxide tester next to it not showing up any positive results, its not safe?

Sponsored Links
You get upset easy wouldnt like to live with you think i would rather die you dick.

Ok tell me this if the fire is in and no gas leaks and there is a carbon monoxide tester next to it not showing up any positive results, its not safe?

If it wasn't for your kids,I'd rather you die, than bother telling you:
GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GEGET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; T A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI; GET A CORGI
You get me guy?

WHO SAID I HAD KIDS ????????????????

ANSWER THE ****ING QUESTION SMART ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE CAN SAY GET A CORGI GET A PLUMBER GET A PLASTERER.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Go to bed early and miss a 6 page argument. damm. If he had not posted on so many other topics i would swear this was a wind up.

Onetap transco never renamed themselves national grid because of incident in scotland it was because emm National Grid bought the lattice group that owned transco and plans to rename the whole group had already been announced well before any incident

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back