Gas tester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably the least Corgi driven person on this forum DIYCooper but you're even scaring me now.

Do yourself and your family a really big favour and ...

1. Turn the fire off.
2. Get a Corgi RGI to come and install the fire correctly.
3. Sleep safe.

Gas fires are sooo dangerous if they have not been correctly commissioned and the fact that it is brand new and fitting into the same hole as a fire fitted by a Corgi really doesn't matter.

MW

Sponsored Links
Cooper you are an idiot.
And a scouser to boot. I really should not care if you live or die.
GAS FIRES ARE THE SINGLE MOST DANGEROUS APPLIANCIES A DIYer can INSTALL
Checking the gas pipe has no leaks has NOTHING to do do with CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) POISENING.
Gas explosions kill few people CO many more. The exact calculations are way beyond a ****tard like you.
Get a pro in.
OR RISK THE CHANCE OF OFFING THE ONES YOU LOVE FOR A TON.

Cooper you are an idiot.
And a scouser to boot. I really should not care if you live or die.
GAS FIRES ARE THE SINGLE MOST DANGEROUS APPLIANCIES A DIYer can INSTALL
Checking the gas pipe has no leaks has NOTHING to do do with CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) POISENING.
Gas explosions kill few people CO many more. The exact calculations are way beyond a **** like you.
Get a pro in.
OR RISK THE CHANCE OF OFFING THE ONES YOU LOVE FOR A TON.

And a scouser to boot what does that mean?

Whats the need in calling me a ****!!!!

Sponsored Links
Don't digress from the point here DIYCooper it's important that you heed the advice you have been given :!:

A)
I hate scousers. Went out with a Scouser once and it was like living in an episode of 'Bread'.
B)
You are obviously a complete idiot, have no idea of what you are doing, and are prepared to put your family's life at risk.
YOU ****!!!!

CP ... You're really not helping here :!:

Well, I've done my bit for humankind :LOL:

Good luck DIYCooper.

Just glad you don't live near me ;)

I like to see you say that to a scousers face.

and most people love scousers.

You are obviously a ass hole flipping on a forum the advice could of got giving a bit less aggressive.

How the **** do you dont know what i am doing because i have asked one question you ****king prick

Yeah.
Whatever.
can you tell me:
The gas output of the fire removed?
The output of the fire you installed?
How you tested the chimney (flue) to make sure it clears the noxious gasses?
There are a series of fairly complex formulas to determine it is safe.
I can't do with scousers, but on the whole I'd rather your kids lived...

I burnt a piece of paper and put it in the flue and looked to see if the smoke was getting drawn up.

The fire i bought is suitable for any flue type.

You dont even now me and you are judging me are you always this prejudice?

You obviously didnt hate scousers till you split up with one or you wouldnt of went out with her.

Yeah, you are probably right.
but let's, get beyond my personal problems..
I give you my oath, that what you have done is the most dangerous thing you can do in DIY.
PLEASE get a corgi in ....

How is that one of the most dangerous thing you can do. What if it was a fire what burnt logs?

Oh, for ****s sake!
Yes it would be just as dangerous if it was logs!!!!
All carbon based fuels need oxygen to burn in varying concentrations. If you had installed a log burner then a HETAS engineer would tell you the same; you need adequate ventilation. YOU ****ING IDIOT.
And you wonder that I call you ...
I'm sorry.
I've lost the will to argue. You just confirmed my scouser stance...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back