gas4you

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dave I'm thinking of using a seimens rf programmable stat with an 837 I'm putting in next week. I know you've used them , do you mind if I ask you is it the RDJ10-RF you use, and are they easy for the user to programe. cheers Ray

Sponsored Links
Never used that one Ray.

I only use the REV23 RF, mainly as I have a ridiculously good contract support on these:cool:

I find the Siemens very easy to set up and use, but some of my older customers have struggled with them.

Whats wrong with the Vaillant VRT360f?

I was just browsing the energysmart website and came up with that one, I thought it looked a bit cheap, the two you mention aren't offered on there. I'll probably stick with the valliant one now though. At least I know there'll be no messing with that with the ebus thingies on it, Ta mate Ray.

I've just looked up a picture of that RDJ10-RF, kinnel no wonder it's cheap, it looks like it's fell out of a rice krispie packet. :LOL:
I'll get a price on the REV23 RF at PTS, but I'll probably stick with the VRT360

Sponsored Links
I'll probably be able to post an REV23 rf to you cheaper than PTS. Let me know what price they give you?

I have fitted a few RDJ10. They are extremely good for people that not tech heads, it is the easiest digital stat I have found to program. It is a 24 programmable room stat with 2 on periods with comfort and setback temp.

I say if you need a room stat with 2 on periods then for a gran then this is just the ticket. Was thinking of adding this control as standard when fitting new boilers. It not supper high tech but for a wirelesses control it is great value

Mehran, thanks for that, I'll bear that in mind for the future. But these people will want something a bit more high tech I think.
Dave thanks to you as well for the offer but I went to pts and they said they could get me a VRT360 RF for monday so I ordered that with the boiler. Ray

ps Just out of interest they quoted me £105 plus vat for the Seimens which was dearer than the Vaillant

I knew you were going to break my heart if I told you that price :LOL: Never mind, everything's all in place for Monday (so they tell me :confused: ), but Dave you are a star and I did appreciate the offer to help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back