Gaza. A short but heart breaking video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If anyone else had posted this, you would have called them antisemitic holocaust deniers.
But as you have posted it, it's ok.
Go on now, come up with one of your b@llox posts 3 miles long with lots of difficult words you search on google which all together don't mean anything, apart that you're a racist bigot.

If anyone else had posted this, you would have called them antisemitic holocaust deniers.
But as you have posted it, it's ok.
Go on now, come up with one of your b@llox posts 3 miles long with lots of difficult words you search on google which all together don't mean anything, apart that you're a racist bigot.
You've been proven to be a liar on three separate occasions, and three different issues.
You've also refused to explain how you think I was racist when I pointed out that many Italians supported Fascism.
It's a matter of historical fact.
The little 10 year old girl in the video appeals for help. She cannot understand the dire plight that she finds herself in. There's nothing anti-Semitic in the video, nor in my comments. You've imagined it.
There's no mention of the holocaust in the video. You've imagined that as well.
You're obviously living in a parallel virtual reality where the things that you imagine appear to be real.

You've been proven to be a liar on three separate occasions, and three different issues.
You've also refused to explain how you think I was racist when I pointed out that many Italians supported Fascism.
It's a matter of historical fact.
The little 10 year old girl in the video appeals for help. She cannot understand the dire plight that she finds herself in. There's nothing anti-Semitic in the video, nor in my comments. You've imagined it.
There's no mention of the holocaust in the video. You've imagined that as well.
You're obviously living in a parallel virtual reality where the things that you imagine appear to be real.
I see you've learnt copy and paste.
Well done you!
You can achieve more, keep trying.
Ask yourself: who are "they", the ones the young girls says that they hate the Muslims?

Sponsored Links
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back