GB News

A new candidate for "worst job in the world" ......

..... signing off the GB "News" presenters' expenses claims :D :eek:

Sponsored Links
'The Dinosaur Hour' was interesting: John Cleese hosting a chat with Stephen Fry in what appeared to be an annexe of Dork Towers. An assortment of geezers sat around, drinking beer, playing chess while kittens frolicked and rolled around the floor.
I'd watch it again if the kittens are going to be there. They're all the entertainment you need to relax on a Sunday night. The BBC should have them instead of those Godawful repeat self-promotional bits they stick between news items.

Only twenty two minutes to go before the return of the third most popular man in the Jungle....

images

They're all very, very excited about it.
Hot off the press: Tory supporters are frotting themselves into a frenzy over the rumour he could team up with Boris and defenestrate the vile Usurper to lead them into a GE miracle next year.
You heard it here first.:LOL:

Plot to unseat the Tories.

Farage hopes his new company (it's not a party) will attract votes from resentful Brexers and anti-foreigner voters

Thus diminishing the Conservative vote at the forthcoming General Election.

Sponsored Links
Odds, that would be the Fantasy Island GE, yes?

On GB News generally (thread title)

This is handy...

It gives an opinion on right-left bias, and factual accuracy. Try it out on AP and Reuters for example as a test check, then GB News. Do a few, I found it to be pretty on the ball.

Odds, that would be the Fantasy Island GE, yes?

On GB News generally (thread title)

This is handy...

It gives an opinion on right-left bias, and factual accuracy. Try it out on AP and Reuters for example as a test check, then GB News. Do a few, I found it to be pretty on the ball.
It's a good source of verifiable info...

...but let's not spoil a funky rumour when it ripens into something to get our teeth into, eh?

The idea of (good ol') Nige and Boris haunting Rish! next year is so good i can almost taste it.
Add Cruella and her pet parrot Bobby J. sniping from the backbenches with Kemi Badenoch as a stalking horse, and it all gets positively delish.!

The idea of (good ol') Nige and Boris haunting Rish! next year is so good i can almost taste it.
Add Cruella and her pet parrot Bobby J. sniping from the backbenches with Kemi Badenoch as a stalking horse, and it all gets positively delish.!

Where's the modern-day Guy Fawkes when you need him? ;)

Guido Fawkes never dies.
It was all a hoax by James the First to bring about stringent restrictions on Catholics and increase his power to persecute women in Witchcraft trials.

These are GB News’s highest-earning Conservative MPs – and some of their more memorable moments:

The Guardian.com

The Gumby's are so gullible: swallowing the blatant propaganda spoon fed to them by a channel pretending it's a Reforming news outlet while they pay through the nose to be led to believe they're 'taking down the system'. Mugs.

The only two Labour MPs to have been paid for appearing are Rosie Duffield and Barry Gardiner, who were paid £500 and £600 respectively as one-off guests.

One centrist Tory MP said: “In theory, if Paul Marshall was going to become the Rupert Murdoch of the Conservative right, that would be a worry. But in real life I’m not sure him owning the Telegraph would particularly change what is there anyway. The Telegraph is already the broadsheet newspaper version of GB News. I’m not sure he would pull them much further to the right. I struggle to see how much worse it can get.”

The Guardian.com

Apparently, GB News is not a News channel.
It's and Entertainment channel.

Sponsored Links
Back