GB News

I can exclusively reveal where his first broadcats will take place....

2.jpg

Sponsored Links
Failed politician and seasoned liar on his way to a low end right wing news outlet? Least surprising news of the decade.
That’s a fairly mild post for you at this time of the morning. I’d have expected you to vent your spleen and post a lot more bile after a night of teeth gnashing. Getting soft in your old age?

That’s a fairly mild post for you at this time of the morning. I’d have expected you to vent your spleen and post a lot more bile after a night of teeth gnashing. Getting soft in your old age?
GB News does not affect me like it does the gullible RWR. Personally, I think it's the best place for Boris. It's as good a graveyard as any, for failed politicians.

Last edited:
If he hadn't made such an almighty cock-up of it all he'd be looking to the next G.E instead of spouting piffle on another right-wing rant-rag. How long will he last this time?

Sponsored Links
GB News does not affect me like it does the gullible RWR. Personally, I think it's the best place for Boris. It's a good a graveyard as any, for failed politicians.
The mother ship is calling him home

Failed politician and seasoned liar on his way to a low end right wing news outlet? Least surprising news of the decade.

GB News does not affect me like it does the gullible RWR. Personally, I think it's the best place for Boris. It's as good a graveyard as any, for failed politicians.

If he hadn't made such an almighty cock-up of it all he'd be looking to the next G.E instead of spouting piffle on another right-wing rant-rag. How long will he last this time?

The mother ship is calling him home

He's deffo at home there. He can bathe in lies. He'll love it.

There will be the weeping aloud and the gnashing of teeth.

All is well in the world.

There will be the weeping aloud and the gnashing of teeth.

All is well in the world.
Simple question filly.

Why do you support such an obvious liar?

Politics and left or right wing is 1 thing, but obvious lies and deceit surely mean he is the lowest of the low?

I can understand you being a die hard Tory. But at any price . Where do you put your morals ?

Simple question filly.

Because honestly, and genuinely, I like him. He has charisma, he has the ability to lead but most importantly, he get's things done. The fact he achieved an 80 seat majority suggests I'm not alone in that thinking.

Politics and left or right wing is 1 thing, but obvious lies and deceit surely mean he is the lowest of the low?

Sure, he's told a few porkies, who hasn't, but on what scale? Do Boris's pecadillos come anywhere near approaching those of Blair and Campbell?
can understand you being a die hard Tory. But at any price . Where do you put your morals ?

As you know I've said before, morals don't come into it. Morally, according to some, we should open our doors to an unlimited number of migrants, legal or otherwise and feed Israel to the Arabs to chew on their flesh, kill their babies and throw the rest into the sea.
So no, I don't do morals, especially other peoples.
I live by my own conscience.

Don't know that I'm a die hard Tory. I'm certainly not altogether convinced I'll vote for them at the next election, but I certainly won't be voting Labour, Liberal or Green.

Because honestly, and genuinely, I like him. He has charisma, he has the ability to lead but most importantly, he get's things done. The fact he achieved an 80 seat majority suggests I'm not alone in that thinking.

Sure, he's told a few porkies, who hasn't, but on what scale? Do Boris's pecadillos come anywhere near approaching those of Blair and Campbell?

As you know I've said before, morals don't come into it. Morally, according to some, we should open our doors to an unlimited number of migrants, legal or otherwise and feed Israel to the Arabs to chew on their flesh, kill their babies and throw the rest into the sea.

Don't know that I'm a die hard Tory. I'm certainly not altogether convinced I'll vote for them at the next election, but I certainly won't be voting Labour, Liberal or Green.
Which I can only sum up as easily led.

As I said before, I can understand following a political party blindly. But somebody as low as Boris I just cannot understand.

Not labour, Liberal or green. Tory then

Simple question filly.

I can understand you being a die hard Tory. But at any price . Where do you put your morals ?

I agree with filly; politics is / should be about getting things done, first and foremost, BUT

getting things done for US, and

getting things done, as in "done".

I don't believe Bozza did either of the above, when it all gets analysed.

Sponsored Links
Back