GB News

did not that alec salmon the former SNP leader host some TV caper / show ?????????

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Wrong that I think he's a tory wet at best and he wouldn't look out place as spokesman for the liberal Democrats or the right of labour.
For that I'm described as a coward, so be it.

Wrong that I think he's a tory wet at best and he wouldn't look out place as spokesman for the liberal Democrats or the right of labour.
For that I'm described as a coward, so be it.
Spineless

Is Joe Bland still stealing a living after saying she would like to throw battery acid in Farages face. You know that 'darling' of the BBC.

There are a number of GB News shows already under investigation by the regulator. [Last] month, GB News was found in breach of Ofcom’s broadcasting rules for the third time since it launched in 2021. Ofcom confirmed that there are currently six further investigations open into other shows. The full list and the reason for the alleged breaches can be found @the National Scot.com - how many are under investigation at Aunty BeeB?

Some people on here have a short memory.... the bbc enabled jimmy saville to keep being a pedophile
for at least 20yrs what a great institution
You will struggle to find a single community, institution, political, religious, sporting, educational or any thing else group where there has not been a paedophile, which means you must hate absolutely everybody you meet ...

You will struggle to find a single community, institution, political, religious, sporting, educational or any thing else group where there has not been a paedophile, which means you must hate absolutely everybody you meet ...
No Not at all! the BIG difference is the bbc turned a blind eye for decades, if they are prepared to do that then you have to ask yourself what else are they willing to cover up!!!

Last edited:
No Not at all! the BIG difference is the bbc turned a blind eye for decades, if they are prepared to do that then you have to ask yourself what else are they willing to cover up!!!
So other institutions have not done cover ups, worse than the Beeb ? Are you sure ?

Yeah, because the police, NHS, schools, government, retailers, church, construction industry etc. etc. never turn a blind eye to anything, do they?

I don't understand why people would do what the BBC did, but I like to think that culture of the past is now history in such organisations. I don't have the same faith that its history in government, the police or churches though.

GB News can rest easy, they have Liz Truss' support. I think I heard her mention them at the start of her fringe speech at the Conservative conference yesterday re the importance of their output.

Sponsored Links
Back