Gemini 960e 3 way valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a Gemini 960e combi boiler the diaphram on the 3 way valve has gone the valve is made by Albion.
I have tried all the heating parts suppliers In my area but with no luck
I also need the clip that holds the flow switch to the valve I have been told that Gemini went out of business about 12 years ago.
Can anyone help me out with these parts please.
Davie

Sponsored Links
very rare to come across one of these. i thought they were all in the great scrapyard in the sky.

from memory i think its a standard Giannoni type diverter. their diaphragm kit should fit.

is this it ?

the clip is the same as those used on a worcester 240 for example.

im not 100% sure though.

perhaps you could show us a picture ?

then i suggest you show us some pictures, i think it was originally manufactured in Italy so some of the components may be generic.

or you could take it down your local partscenter or shoreheat & see if the guy behind the counter recognizes it.

its a long shot but i think shoreheat picked up all their spare parts when they went out of business.

Sponsored Links
sorry unable to give you picture of the diaphram I put a patch on the diaphram to keep it going and refitted it and I hope it will last until I can find one :(
Davie

Probably a bit late now but the simple answer is you make one from an old inner tube cut very carefully. The diaphragm can then be inserted by undoing the 8 screws on the end of the diverter valve. Whole job about 90mins
I could elaborate but I suspect that I have the only working model now.

Regards

B

For a few seconds I thought that I could help you but then realised it was just a Gem boiler and not a Gemini.

Thats the problem after a Burns night dinner and a few wee drams! My brain slows down.

Tony

Probably a bit late now but the simple answer is you make one from an old inner tube cut very carefully. The diaphragm can then be inserted by undoing the 8 screws on the end of the diverter valve. Whole job about 90mins
I could elaborate but I suspect that I have the only working model now.

Regards

B

:( Can you help I am just about to fit one of these diaphragms do I need to drain both the central heating and the water system?)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back