- Joined
- 18 Apr 2022
- Messages
- 7,437
- Reaction score
- 1,135
- Country

Not my concern.
It should be. Not discarding things which have life left in them should be everybody's concrn,
Someone wanted to come in and pick over them just taking, very obviously, the ones they could sell.
I mentioned a couple of quid each to charity, and they vanished.
Not going to happen.
I gave a load of good ones to a neighbour's kids, and told them how to sell them, in groups, with low prices.
They're trying to get the max, one at a time, plus postage. FFS.
You can't help some people.
Well, look at it this way - even if they sell them all and and don't give a penny to charity, whoever buys them must want them, so they re going on to be used, rather than going on to be landfill.
It's why I give stuff away on freeycle - I don't much care if the person who takes something is then going to make money out of it in some way, I care more about reducing waste.