• Brexit Party

• Scottish Welsh NI party's.

• Green

• Change UK

• Others

• **** em all I'm not voting

• Trumpesque Covfefe party

Results are only viewable after voting.
anyone voting Brexit party in a general election is increasing the chance of a labour/libdem remain coalition govt with Jeremy corbyn in No.10

Sponsored Links
anyone voting Brexit party in a general election is increasing the chance of a labour/libdem remain coalition govt with Jeremy corbyn in No.10

This why Boris needs to do a deal with Nigel. Boris will not get die hard Labour Brexit voters up North. But they will vote for the Brexit party.

But roughly 1/2 of the country want to remain, if polls are correct a majority are now remain.

Any imminent election will be all about Brexit and if a Labour/lib dem coalition ofder that -thats where their votes will go.

Leave Labour foters will vote Brexit party.

Remain Tory voters will vote Lib Dem.

But roughly 1/2 of the country want to remain, if polls are correct a majority are now remain.

Any imminent election will be all about Brexit and if a Labour/lib dem coalition ofder that -thats where their votes will go.

Leave Labour foters will vote Brexit party.

Remain Tory voters will vote Lib Dem.
Just goes to show what a f cuked up electoral system we have in the UK....

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a system where those we want to vote for actually get elected...

Something like the voting system used for electing the EU MEP's? :)

Sponsored Links
Tory remainers will vote green or Lib Dem, I can’t see BJ and Nige’ Working together.

I’d happily vote Nige as an MEP but not when it mattered like a GE

The trouble with the system is that there is no 'we'.

Each of us wants the party each of us votes for to win.
But if 30% vote for a particular party, that party would get 30% of the seats - in a democratic country of course...

Thus the UK is not a democratic country!

Last edited:
Tory remainers will vote green or Lib Dem, I can’t see BJ and Nige’ Working together.

I’d happily vote Nige as an MEP but not when it mattered like a GE

We have a remainer Tory MP on a town that voted Brexit. A very strong Labour Town as well.. I'd vote Brexit party I'd told that was the patten we should be voting. At the moment Boris is doing everythiing right, but no point if Labour are going to get in through the back door

We have a remainer Tory MP on a town that voted Brexit. A very strong Labour Town as well.. I'd vote Brexit party I'd told that was the patten we should be voting. At the moment Boris is doing everythiing right, but no point if Labour are going to get in through the back door
It would be best if those that want Brexit to vote UKIP, or Brexit party.
Spread the word.

Poll is surprising at this stage. I'm surprised not many remain votes yet

Sponsored Links
Back