What's corbin frightened of ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Politics is not an absolute science.Like religion...people believe what they believe.no proof.religious people sound sensible..you try to fence sit but you have your bias

I think politics is politics. Science is science. Religion is religion.

Each discipline is full of nutcases who make it up as they go along to suit their own agenda. At least they have something in common.

think politics is politics. Science is science. Religion is religion
One is based on repeatable proveable testable knowledge ....the other two are based on various theories ideologies etc.

I think politics is politics. Science is science. Religion is religion.

Each discipline is full of nutcases who make it up as they go along to suit their own agenda. At least they have something in common.

Give an example of 'nutty science'.

Each discipline is full of nutcases who make it up as they go along to suit their own agenda
Science can be tested to destruction and theories proved eventually...weeding out the nuts in time.

politics is politics
Communism..Marxism..Capitalism.All differing types of politics...no absolute correct .At least 120 economic ideaologies...google them if you want to be bored fartless...

Last edited by a moderator:
Could he be waiting for David Miliband to oust him or at lest try to oust him so he gets the far left brexiteers back onside in an attempt to beat the Boris.????

Give an example of 'nutty science'.

MMR causing autism is the one the springs to mind.
Any so-called doctors that claim vaccinations are bad for us.
Nutritionists claiming that humans cannot be vegan.
Vegan nutritionists saying that claim anybody can be vegan.

These are all from recent conversations I've seen! People twist science fact, just as they twist law or religion to carry out their own agenda.
But we digress, again.

Sponsored Links
Back