General election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha compare Germanys finances to the UK.

Id suggest comparing debt and reserves to start
Ffs Notchy, keep up....we were on about FPTP :pR..(google it)...I know Germany is lots richer than us...I keep teling you fekin idioy remainers that!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Ha ha compare Germanys finances to the UK.

Id suggest comparing debt and reserves to start
Ffs Notchy, keep up....we were on about FPTP vs PR(google it)...I know Germany is lots richer than us...I keep teling you fekin idiot remainers that!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
At the rate their manufacturing is falling off a cliff, they're going to need those reserves.:p
Indeed..they will not be able to bin those beamers quick enough !!! Rather than keep selling them to us

FPTP? What was 'the post' in the Brexit referendum? 50.000001% wasn’t it? Who was FPTP in that then?

Last edited:
I think if they vote for Boris to have to go to back to the EU to ask for an extension he should. Very slowly and on his cycle. Aim to get there around November 1st. Oops. Sorry! :D

Ffs Notchy, keep up....we were on about FPTP :pR..(google it)...I know Germany is lots richer than us...I keep teling you fekin idioy remainers that!!!!!!
Bless.

DP doesnt realise financial stability is key.

So when he laughs at Germany being stable and admits Germany is rich......he contradicts himself.

Bojo knows he will win a GE before 31 October, after that when we crash out and there is a supply shock he will find it much harder.

Bless.

So when he laughs at Germany being stable and admits Germany is rich......he contradicts himself.

Factor in the rate of saving at the corporate and domestic level, they can ride out any slowdown or recession.

Unlike the UK.

Bless.

Vote for your mate Jezza...he will sort it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back