General election. Answer me this:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Corbyn seems to keep banging on about having a general election. If that did happen, a no deal Brexit would be the main point. All the 'experts' say he will not win and that Boris will stay in power. Apparently that’s why he has not pressed for that option or called for a vote of no confidence. If that is the case, that must mean that a no deal Brexit is the preferred option for the majority of voters. Surely that’s democracy isn’t it?

Sponsored Links
It certainly is, but some cry babies cannot accept that because they suckle on the breast of the Eu.

They stamp their feet and cry and cry because they can't have their own way !

A Labour-Liberal-Green coalition would beat Tory-Brexit-UKIP in a general election.
And they have been talking.

Sponsored Links
Says Gasbanni, who has been crying 'its not fair' for 3 years :ROFLMAO:
It’s not fair when you win something and the loser keeps stalling, frustrating and holding up the decision of the majority.

Corbyn seems to keep banging on about having a general election. If that did happen, a no deal Brexit would be the main point. All the 'experts' say he will not win and that Boris will stay in power. Apparently that’s why he has not pressed for that option or called for a vote of no confidence. If that is the case, that must mean that a no deal Brexit is the preferred option for the majority of voters. Surely that’s democracy isn’t it?

He didnt call for a VONC because he didbt at the time have the numbers.

Do keep up.

Then why is Corbyn dragging his feet?

Brexit: Corbyn meets opposition MPs to discuss plan to stop no deal

Doesn't look like feet dragging, looks like a real opposition is forming.

I just hope it isn't too late - this is the reason Boris wants to shut down parliament, so they cannot force him out. Stalin and Castro used the same tactics - so he knows it works.

It’s not fair when you win something and the loser keeps stalling, frustrating and holding up the decision of the majority.

What if its not the majority anymore. Do you test it again.

that must mean that a no deal Brexit is the preferred option for the majority of voters

Leavers flatly refuse to listen.

No deal is not an end game, its not an event.
So it is not a solution.

All it means is returning to the EU for a deal.......with a huge loss of negotiating power.

The UK has 40 years of trade alignment with the EU, it cant function without close alignment.

I dare say nothing would happen overnight, but bit by bit the EU will impose 3rd country status, each stage at thrir discretion.
UK businesses will not be able to react fast enough and anyway the increase costs of delays and checks will force price rises.

Brexit: Corbyn meets opposition MPs to discuss plan to stop no deal

Doesn't look like feet dragging, looks like a real opposition is forming.

I just hope it isn't too late - this is the reason Boris wants to shut down parliament, so they cannot force him out. Stalin and Castro used the same tactics - so he knows it works.
Well, I’ve seen all sorts of opposition on the telly this morning saying they are going to do this or do that. No sign of Corbyn though. Perhaps he’s having a lie in?

Well, I’ve seen all sorts of opposition on the telly this morning saying they are going to do this or do that. No sign of Corbyn though. Perhaps he’s having a lie in?

Maybe switch over from Fox News? :mrgreen:

Labour-Liberal-Green coalition
ROFL....you cannot be fekin seriously thinking that bunch could run a car boot sale,let alone a country,,give over man.If you lot tie Boris up in nonsense tactics and he fails,,,,Forage will walk the next election..

Motman cries 'its not fair'

The loser didnt keep stalling.
The winner couldnt agree what they wanted.

Because what they wanted isnt deliverable.

You voted to leave due to immigration.
Leaving doesnt solve that and EU didnt cause most of it
But since you refuse to do the research and understand why, you will continue to blame the EU.

Sponsored Links
Back