What's corbin frightened of ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If he's confident he has the 'people' and their vote behind him why not go for a general election ?

What's he frightened of ? Oh we know his line sort out brexit deal then an election .....really .......The deal ? It could be changed anyway after an election if labour get trounced. So that's not really a valid view.

So why won't corbin go for a general election ? What's the real reason ?

Sponsored Links
What's corbin frightened of ?Probably looking completely stupid when he loses an election.

Why would they force an election now? That only works in Tory favour.

At the moment, Boris needs to break the law (this time, proper like) to force a no deal Brexit on Oct 31. It'd be silly to call for an election now - Tories want one so they can say people have spoken blah blah blah. Labour cannot win one at the moment.

It's not being frightened, it's being calculating. Wait for the Tories to fall and the people to turn on them, then attack.

Opposition parties only need bide their time. Boris will be in his ditch soon enough.

Sponsored Links
This thread sums up the situation.

Questions asked: sensible answers given.

People unable to understand logic and reason.

sensible answers given.

People unable to understand logic and reason.
Politics is not an absolute science.Like religion...people believe what they believe.no proof.religious people sound sensible..you try to fence sit but you have your bias

Politics is not an absolute science.
Good example of what I said.

The question was "Why won't Labour agree to an election?" Answer given but not accepted.

Like religion...people believe what they believe.no proof.religious people sound sensible..
No they don't. They all sound ridiculous - as do brexiters.
If they had proof, they would say what it was.

you try to fence sit but you have your bias
I obviously have but it is irrelevant in this thread.

What is 2 + 2?
It is 4.
I don't believe you and I will argue endlessly about it.

Sponsored Links
Back