• Referendum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Both

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
why do u want all yer posts deleted ? Do not see any issue with them ??

Then you will know which research body did the stats.

A blanket statement about there being a significant amount of conjecture is hardly a credible dissection.
You need to specify which statistics you think are conjecture and why.

No I dont need to specify,

The variables are almost endless. Not least that if the UK had not joined the EU, the EU would not be in the same position it is today.

If the UK had not joined the EU, it would have taken a different, unknown path. That cant be calculated since its unknown.

Sponsored Links
Regarding the choice 2nd referendum or election....

Corbyn has said he would allow Labour to vote at their conference, apparently 84% or close said they would like a 2nd ref.

Corbyn not surprisingly would like an election.

My guess would be May will revert to a deal including remaining in the customs union and single market with some concessions on free movement. She will use the threat of a Labour government to close down the hardline Brexiteers.

I cant see how TM ever believed Chequers was possible -it would never be accepted, I think its been used just to get this far and 'no deal' fears on remain side and a Corbyn government on leave side would soften up the Tories to accept a marshmallow Brexit.

I suppose article 50 could still be revoked......

I see no reason to stick around when I am threatened with being banned, I am banned from one thread for being insulted in another thread.
It is as the Mod says, suspicious.
If that is the quality of the Mods on here, why would I want to stick around?
No thanks.

I am only sticking around trying to get my posts deleted from the thread from which I am banned.
Then I'm offski!

Blimey it's a bit OTT in it ? No
Need to cop the hump has happened to every one at one time or another

Incidentally the word "ofski" you are not a Russian are you

The bloke in charge of the unite Union Mac something said he would be in favour of a 2nd ref but not on weather we leave only a ref on the terms of leaving

So I assume he is saying that the leave decision is done and dusted ?

So I assume...

Perhaps you should assume that the general story is correct. 86% of Labour members want a referendum when the terms of any deal are known, and the party leadership has said it will abide by the wishes of the membership.

Perhaps you should assume that the general story is correct. 86% of Labour members want a referendum when the terms of any deal are known, and the party leadership has said it will abide by the wishes of the membership.

Be that as it may I was repor ting what the unite Union bloke said as was reported on the radio

As for the labour membership hmmm there was def some mischief when there member ship went up at about the time Corbyn was looking to get elected

Plenty who joined are not and were not labour supporters or voters ;)

Infiltrators ;)

If the politicians can't make their mind up, why don't we have a referendum on whether we should have another referendum.

The EU need to
Be reminded that the Uk borrowed 120 billion dollars in the 2nd world war to fund freedom or there would not be an Eu
It took this country 61 years to pay that debt and interest back

Remainers will want a referendum choice of: stay in or the deal.

Leavers wont want a stay in option, so they will want a choice of the deal or leave with no trade agreement.

No deal is not really an option

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back