Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Referendum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Both

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Ha great, we are back to this normal sticking point.

Please specify any financial advantages of brexit? Just a few will do, even 1 would do for a starter.

Don't worry about struggling. Nobody else has managed to answer that yet

And the financial advantages of staying in the eu are??
Just one will do. If you can find it.

Sponsored Links
1) It gives you freedom to live, work and retire anywhere in Europe
2) It sustains millions of jobs
3) Your holiday is much easier - and safer
4) It means you're less likely to get ripped off
5) It offers greater protection from terrorists, paedophiles, people traffickers and cyber-crime
6) Our businesses depend on it
7) We have greater influence

Your turn.

Load of scare mongering cobblers.
I asked for financial advantages.
Your turn.

1) It gives you freedom to live, work and retire anywhere in Europe
2) It sustains millions of jobs
3) Your holiday is much easier - and safer
4) It means you're less likely to get ripped off
5) It offers greater protection from terrorists, paedophiles, people traffickers and cyber-crime
6) Our businesses depend on it
7) We have greater influence

Your turn.

1) Not true
2) Hard to quantify
3) In what way?
4) Not true.
5) Would be entirely possible outside of the EU
6) As do many of the EU's
7) With Fridays showing from the EU I would be tempted to tell them to right totally f**k themselves. (and I am a reformed remainer)

Sponsored Links
Why not, exactly the range of people as before? If the result is brexit still, then whichever government knows for definite what the country wants.

Or a bit concerned that too many now understand more ?

Concerned :) nope

The referendum should never have been called in the first place imo

I was asked to vote in a democratic election which I did first time I voted since the 80's and hope fully the last :cool:
If there is a 2nd referendum my advice would be for all those who voted out to stay at home and not bother . The EU will implode eventually tis just a question of time ;)

Using the synthetic counterfactuals method the UK has benefited from a higher GDP by being in the EU.
Actual and synthetic GDP per capita

It would seem pretty hard to see how that could have much accuracy. There must be so many variables. I dont know which research body did the stats.

It is. :rolleyes:
Who needs to quantify it? The fact alone is sufficient without needing to quantify.
:rolleyes:
It is. :rolleyes:
without the current agreements it will require new arrangements. But the EU have already dismissed some access to systems for UK.
That does not nullify the point. It reinforces it.
You subscribe to the 'blame game'?

Hello "Himmiman".

It needs to be unanimous. I wouldn't count on it. EU27 patience with a country that can't make up its mind, and can't agree with itself (never mind with anyone else) has worn very thin. The Conservative Party can't agree with the Conservative Party. Parliament can't agree with Parliament. The Cabinet can't agree with the Cabinet.
It isn't really up to the 27 member states is it? Organ grinders and monkeys spring to mind.
The big states like Germany and France are the Organ grinders who supply big bags of peanuts to the monkey states who dance to their tune when required.
Ireland had a referendum a few years ago which threw up a result which the EU didn't like so they threatened to withhold their peanuts until they had another referendum which gave the EU
the required result.

Sponsored Links
Back