• Referendum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Both

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Yes it will.

Remember that the numbers of Quitters is dropping by about 870 a day, and has been since the last one.

Sponsored Links
Are you aware that Quitters are predominantly old people?

Are you aware that young people are overwhelmingly pro-EU?

What do you think is the annual death rate among older people?

Do you know how many days there are in a year?

Sponsored Links
If Labour back a referendum 'if their members want it', then surely that would have to be in their manifesto should an election be called...
Hmmmm I remember the GE where Labour did include in their manifesto the promise of a referendum on continued membership of the EU (you surely remember the one after which, they reneged on this manifesto promise and promptly lost the next GE) ?

The EU need to
Be reminded that the Uk borrowed 120 billion dollars in the 2nd world war to fund freedom or there would not be an Eu
It took this country 61 years to pay that debt and interest back
Not that it's actually got anything to do with the EU, but...

Given that was the 'deal' we got back then from the US, it doesn't exactly bode well for any deal we'd get now does it!

Isolated and out of Europe = vultures circling!

Not interested in yer down loaded twaddle or infamous links which I have never read or ever opened :LOL:

Was it on the radio or mainstream news ??

No :LOL:

Johnd s post

Are you aware that Quitters are predominantly old people?

Are you aware that young people are overwhelmingly pro-EU?

What do you think is the annual death rate among older people?

Do you know how many days there are in a year?
Old people are dying every day but they are being replaced by even more older people.
Everyone gets old eventually.
If I had known that the EU referendum was going to cause so much fuss I would have stayed in the pub instead wasting my time voting.

That's a "no" from vinty, who hates foreigners.

Given that was the 'deal' we got back then from the US, it doesn't exactly bode well for any deal we'd get now does it!

Who said it had any thing to do with the EU

The EU should just take note with out the Uk USA and Russia there probably would not have been an EU

Mind u the amount we borrowed is probably equivalent to the amount that is fiddled out of the EU budget annually :LOL: by the 27 member states

The Germans paid compensation to some countries for the damage they caused including the Irish Republic and Israel.
As far as I know Britain never received a penny in reparations.

Sponsored Links
Back