What's corbin frightened of ?

Good example of what I said.

The question was "Why won't Labour agree to an election?" Answer given but not accepted.

No they don't. They all sound ridiculous - as do brexiters.
If they had proof, they would say what it was.

I obviously have but it is irrelevant in this thread.

What is 2 + 2?
It is 4.
I don't believe you and I will argue endlessly about it.

Easy bud whilst being pro Brexit i have no allegiance as such to Boris nor any leader or party. But it's about what strikes a chord with your thought process i guess. I hear you say ridiculous but yes i guess its like religious people they sound ridiculous, i get the remainer logic. I get people that vote labour but no there's alot o dont agree with hence i done vote them.
But please hold back on the generalisations here.

Sponsored Links
MMR causing autism is the one the springs to mind.
Any so-called doctors that claim vaccinations are bad for us.
Nutritionists claiming that humans cannot be vegan.
Vegan nutritionists saying that claim anybody can be vegan.

These are all from recent conversations I've seen! People twist science fact, just as they twist law or religion to carry out their own agenda.
But we digress, again.

Even Vegans are not Vegans. I have one 99% Vegan yoga teacher who has to have a Steak once a month. Another who's Nutritionist told her that her body is not suited to Veganism.

My point proved.

Again - the question was "Why won't Labour go for an election?"
The answer was given.

Everything else is in the thread is because of unconnected ramblings.

Sponsored Links
MMR causing autism is the one the springs to mind.
Any so-called doctors that claim vaccinations are bad for us.
Nutritionists claiming that humans cannot be vegan.
Vegan nutritionists saying that claim anybody can be vegan.

These are all from recent conversations I've seen! People twist science fact, just as they twist law or religion to carry out their own agenda.
But we digress, again.

MMR I agree was nutty. BUT, science is demonstrable and repeatable by experiment or it's held as a theory. All your other nutters are just that- nutters. Science is hypothesised, challenged, peer-reviewed and then becomes established.

Last edited:
My point proved.

Again - the question was "Why won't Labour go for an election?"
The answer was given.

Everything else is in the thread is because of unconnected ramblings.

Guilty of adding to the rambling... Back on thread why no GE? 90% he'd lose big, 10% he doesn't want Bozza and that hunt Cummings to wheedle out of the 'Surrender Act' and finagle a crashout. I actually believe the other remainer MPs may be genuine in that.

weeding out the nuts in time

but some manage do a lot of damage before their nutty ideas are proven wrong.
MMR I agree was nutty. BUT, science is demonstrable and repeatable by experiment or it's held as a theory. All your other nutters are just that- nutters. Science is hypothesised, challenged, peer-reviewed and then becomes established.

Yes, but that doesn't stop nutters from convincing people that their crazy ideas are true. Same in politics and religion.
As somebody else said earlier, they cannot all be correct. So some are just wrong and making things up!

Sponsored Links
Back